Dress- MinkPink,Crop top-Topshop,
Tights & Shoes-Missguided.
001) Animal print has slithered it's way back into the spring and summer season, as vibrant python and leopard designed pieces have encourage women to release their inner animal by exploring with this edgy trend in a new style. The classic animal print look is normally seen to be a winter must have piece to wear during the colder seasons. However high fashion and high fashion designers have revamped the wild design by clashing the bold print with splashes of colour.
002) For this look I thought I would show you guys how you could possibly rework an animal printed piece, which you already may have in your wardrobe and turn it into an outfit which is perfect to wear for SS13.
003) I wore my lace crop top underneath my boho inspired leopard print dress, as my top complimented the white specs in the leopard print and gave a grunge twist to the feminine design of the dress. I then wore my sandstone shade cross waist belt as the the grey and metallic detail went with the neutral colour scheme of my look and helped build on the grunge theme of my look.
004) Accessory wise I thought I'd build up on the boho girlie style of the dress by wearing my heart printed tights , as it gave a quirky twist to animal print inspired outfit. Finally shoes wise I wore my studded Lita inspired boots as the studded detail gave that final wild chick factor to my outfit. However if you're wanting to wear this outfit in a more feminine style , I would suggest wearing loafers for a cute day or night time look.
Dress & Necklace -Ever Ours, Socks-Topshop
Boots-Missguided & Nails(*)-IMpress.
001) One of the must have trends wear during the spring and summer season is florals. Floral print is a great feminine pattern to have in your wardrobe as floral clothing compliments any skin tone and suits any body shape , as it brings out your best features whether it's your curves, legs, eyes or hair.
002) This year floral print returns in a range of styles as it has teamed up with different SS13 trends such as the tailored ,oriental and boho trend so this vintage inspired look can become more versitile.
However I wanted to show you guys gradually how you can mix these trends with this simple preppy pattern.
003) For this look I wore my white floral smock dress as the vibrant red flower pattern gives a colourful twist to the classic LWD (little white dress). Shoes wise I wore my Chloé Susanna inspired studded boots as it compliment the red tones in my dress and it also gave a quirky western boho twist to my look. Accessory wise I wore my striped ankle socks as it added a hint of the monochrome trend , which helped give a tailored inspired piece to my outfit . Finally I wore my gold triangle pendant necklace as it gave geometric vibe to my floral outfit and helped bring the look together.
001) Following up from my Kelly Brook inspired celebrity style post. I thought I would show you guys how you can revamp the all black look , which women traditionally wear for work , as the chic style of black garments can make a woman look smart and sexy.
002) This spring and summer season is all about reworking tailored pieces into a more sophisticated but yet glamorous look. For this look , I was inspired by the 80's jumpsuit as this stuctured piece is a key piece to wear this season. This fashionable onesie looks great on a range of body shapes , as it creates and compliments curves. Jumpsuits are normally tailored for taller women , which is unfortunate for petite frames. However I created an outfit that gives the illusion that you're wearing a jumpsuit, which is perfect for you ladies if you're wanting to change up your work wardrobe.
Peplum-New Look, Chinos-Primark, Belt-Missguided(*),
003) For this look quirky all black look , I wore my peplum top over my chinos , as it turned the separate garments into a jumpsuit. And I liked how the feminine style of the peplum complimented the embellished textures in my chinos.
004) Accessory wise I picked edgy accessories for this look such as my Alexander McQueen inspired skull waist belt and studded rose gold necklace , as it gave my faux jumpsuit some attitude. On the other hand if you're wanting to try out this look for a work occasion. I would stick within neutral accessories , as it work less fierce and more appropriate for formal wear. Shoes wise I wore my tan cut out loafers as this summery flat shoe gave a subtle hint of colour to my look and complimented my ombré hair.
001) I thought I would focus on classic tailored trends, which many stylish celebrites have been wearing during the spring season in such a glamorous way. Kelly Brook is known in the fashion world for her curvaceous figure and successful clothing collection, which she created for New Look. Her iconic sense of style is based on range of styles, which are key to wear for the spring and summer season such as 1950's 'Pin Up' inspired clothing and vibrantly printed frocks.
002) To achieve a Kelly Brook inspired look, I focused on clothing which Kelly likes to wear such as shift, skater,bodycon dresses, peplums and 1950's vintage frocks, as they suit her pear shaped frame. I thought I would put a high street spin on Kelly's sense of style by changing the classic shaped dressed to a midi dress, as this particular 3/4 length dress can be glammed up so easily with embellished accessories to create a glamorous look. However I decided to give this classic look a grunge twist, by pairing up this bodycon shaped dress with some quirky accessories such as my cross waist belt gave my look some edge.
003) As well I added the monochrome trend to this outfit, as my striped bucket bag worked with classic glam theme of my look. Shoes wise I wore my grey studded loafers as the grey shade complimented my waist belt and went with the rock chick twist , which I was giving this day time inspired glamorous look. Finally as it was a Kelly Brook inspired look, I waved my hair like Kelly's ' wavey hair style ', which she regularly wears on Celebrity Juice, ( I'll do a hair tutorial video on it if you want me too!) .
001) One of the most popular spring and summer trends to wear during this season is the Boho look. This particular trend is inspired by a range of looks , which represent cultures and creativity through fashion. The boho trend comes back every year as the hippie inspired garments are so versatile to wear during the hotter seasons, as they're full or prints and bright colours, which suit any skin tone and body shape.
002) For this look I layered my aztec printed dress with my lace blouse as the vintage inspired blouse would add a feminine touch to my quirky printed frock. I decided to wear the dress without a waist belt so I could create a babydoll inspired boho dress. Shoes wise I finished of the look with my wedge creepers , as the burgundy shade of the shoes complimented the pink shade in my dress and gave a grunge twist to my hippie inspired outfit.
001) After being inspired by various 80's preppy looks worn by AnnaSophia Robb who plays Carrie in the The Carrie Diaries. I thought I would put together an outfit , which is similar to young Carrie's style but with a modern twist by adding grungy accessories to this feminine look.
002) For this 80's inspired outfit I focused on selecting pieces, which are key to wear during the spring and summer season such as neon and printed clothing. For my main item I wore a vintage preppy styled blouse , which had a crochet collar with my cross waist belt as it not only helped shape the top to my body shape but added a grunge twist to my look. I then wore a leopard print skirt as it went with the beige, black and metallic colour scheme of my outfit and helped transform my top into a dress as patterns in the blouse and top flowed nicely into one another.
003) I then layered the look with my green blazer which had a faux fur stole as the neon shade of the boyfriend blazer made my look become more vibrant , whilst the black furry accessory accented the black tones of my outfit. Finally shoes wise I wore my studded platform boots as it helped to elongate my legs and give that final rock chick twist to my look.
001) I decided I was going to follow up with the idea of creating colourful printed outfits like I did in my last outfit post 'Gothic Gypsy' and go for another feminine inspired look , which instead had a quirky space theme.
002) For this look I layered my oriental Hindu printed smocked dress with my galaxy print peplum top, as the vibrant green tones in the top went with the turquoise shade of the dress. Jacket wise I layered up the look with my colbat blue boyfriend blazer as it complimented the green and blue colour scheme of my look. I then finished of the galactic theme outfit by wearing my skull printed waist belt , as it helped shape the peplum to my body shape and give a grunge twist to my look.
003) Finally shoes wise I wore my Allegras (heeled chelsea boots) with a pair of black frilled ankle socks as it with the frilly feminine cut of my peplum top. However if you're wanting to go for a more edgy look I would suggest wearing a pair of flatforms or creepers.