Top -Urban Outfitters, Playsuit ( worn as shorts) - Motel ,
Belt-Missguided(*), Tights -Primark , Bag-New Look & Boots- Ebay.
001) The floral trend is in bloom this spring season, as the assortment of petalled garments allows your outfits to 'spring back' into life by adding a pop colour to your wardrobe.
002) For this outfit I wore my floral baby doll top over my burgundy playsuit , as the deep red tones within the over-sized piece colour coordinated with my playsuit and gave the illusion that the outfit is a two piece. Accessory wise I wore my Alexander Mcqueen inspired skull waist belt , as it helped define my waist and added a rock twist to my two tone floral outfit. As well I added a pop of colour to the floral themed outfit by wearing my green satchel , as the neon shade complimented the leaf green shade of my baby doll top. Finally shoes wise I wore my cut out ankle boots, as the black and gold matched the metallic tone of my waist belt and added a edgy twist to my preppy look.
Dress(*)-Motel , Jumper-H&M, Necklace- Dixi
Tights-Primark, Bag-Topshop & Boots- Deena Ozzy.
001) Cropped knitwear is the newest lightweight jumper to make an appearance this spring season. This shredded punk inspired piece allows you to have the opportunity to add a 90's Teen spirit to your wardrobe.
Tartan Two Piece(*)-Vintage via Topshop, Necklace- ShopDixi,
Bag-Denna & Ozzy & Boots-Ebay.
001) This New Year is all about marching back into classic winter trends such as Tartan. The Scottish plaid print is a perfect piece to invest in this season, as it's criss-crossed horizontal and vertical band design comes in a range of colour combinations, which gives the opportunity to freshen up your wardrobe with a quirky print that can be worn for any occasion.
002) For this outfit I wore my pink tartan two piece, as the contrast between the pink fabric, blunt cut crop top and boyfriend style tailored bottoms gave a feminine but edgy touch to my high fashion inspired tailored ensemble. Accessory wise I wore my studded shoulder bag and crystal pendant, as the grunge and bohemian silver toned accessories gave a rock twist to my pink plaid outfit. Finally shoes wise I finished of the look by wearing my cut out lace up boots, as the biker chick boots gave a military inspired touch to my juxtaposed tartan look.
Labels: #Tartan #Plaid #twopiece #tartantwopiece #croptop #highwaisted #boho #grunge #cutoutboots #Shopdixi #Topshop #Deena&Ozzy #UO .Items marked with a (*) are gifted items from PR Companies or Brands.
Coat-River Island , Dress-Motel(*), Tights -New Look
& Boots- Ebay.
001) Floral print has seeped into darkness for this winter season, as the vibrant summer fabric has dipped into a dark neutral palette. The grunge inspired take on the traditional girlie preppy themed outfit, gives you the opportunity to add some edge to your outfits in all areas of your wardrobe, whether it's for a work, day time or evening outfit.
002) For this outfit I wore my winter rose babydoll dress with my black faux fur coat, as the faux fur texture of the boyfriend styled jacket gave a edgy but yet juxtaposed twist to my velvet collared vintage floral outfit. I then finished of the look by wearing a thick pair of denier tights with my cut out boots as the gold detail from the winter boots colour coordinated with the light neutral tones in the rose (floral) print of my dress and helped give that final edgy touch to my quirky day time look.
Jumper-H&M , Peplum-Vintage, Necklace-New Look
Joni Jeans & Belt-Topshop , Socks-Primark
001) Stonewashed 'acid wash' jeans return this winter season, with a frosty twist. The rough smokey texture of this denim material gives you the opportunity to give a quirky gothic touch to your slightly feminine pieces such as florals and metallics, which are key pieces to wear during the Christmas period.
002) For this outfit I wore my lime green jumper over my floral peplum top, as the contrast between the neutral tones in my vintage top and autumnal leaf inspired knitwear helped create a vibrant preppy two piece. Bottom wise I wore my black stonewash skinny jeans, as the materials washed out design gave an edgy twist to my outfit. Shoes wise I finished of the look by wearing my cut out ankle boots with a pair of frilled ankle socks, as the contrast between the frills and biker chick boots gave a quirky androgynous theme to my A/W inspired ensemble.
Jumper-H&M, Cigarette trousers-River Island,
Scarf-Urban outfitters, Socks & Boots-Topshop.
001) Green is the latest shade to experiment with when it comes to giving your dark or neutral toned outfits a pop of colour. The leaf inspired shade ranges from olive,moss and linden green and works perfectly with the other autumnal shades , such as red, burgundy , orange and mustard , as it helps give your look a colourful naturalistic twist.
002) For this outfit I wore my linden lime jumper with my geometric print cigarette pants, as the two pieces colour coordinate together and helped create a quirky smart but yet casual looking outfit. I then layered the light weight A/W look with my aztec scarf, as the yellow shade in my scarf complimented the hint of mustard in trousers and added some warmth to my autumnal colour palette. Shoes wise I wore my allegra boots my khaki frilled ankle socks, as the chelsea boot styled heel and lace detail gave a juxtaposed twist to my tailored themed outfit.